Slight sweating after Hair Transplant ?

Hey I am now 3 weeks Post OP and the current weather in Germany is around 25-30 degrees, this means for me that i always have a slight sweat layer on the transplanted area and my question is if this condition could be bad for the transplanted hairs. My Doctor said that i should wash my hairs every second day but then will there be this slight layer.So I have to wash my hair everyday to get red of the sweat layer. What shall I do ? I hope you can help me :)

Sweating should not affect the results of your surgery. It is best to contact your doctor if you have post operative care issues

Sweating should not affect the results of your surgery. It is best to contact your doctor if you have post operative care issues.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Slight sweating after Hair Transplant ?

At 3 weeks post op it is almost always safe to wash your hair everyday if you choose to. Every other day is fine also. It is a matter of preference. Perspiration after 3 weeks is not harmful to the hair and scalp. Consult your doctor regarding your hesitation to follow his/her guidelines regarding shampooing.
Below is our guidelines post op.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

Sweating Does Not Cause Problem After Hair Transplant

Not to worry. Washing hair everyday is fine. Avoiding shampoos with sulfates will be gentler for your scalp and less drying.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Sweat after hair transplant

Sweat is not going to affect hair growth to a great extent. I recommend to keep a water spray bottle with you and spray that over the transplanted area to keep the area clean if you worry about sweat build up. 
Good luck and congratulations for taking the step of hair tranplantation.

Sweating 3 weeks after a hair transplant

AT 3 weeks yu can run a marathon of do anything you want that is normal including sweating in the heat

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon