Cost of chin liposuction? (photos)

I have suffered from a double chin most of my life, even when I was my thinnest. I realized as an adult that this was genetic (thanks mom) and no matter how much weight I lose I will always have it. I am 27 years old and am considering chin lipo. Preferably laser lipo since it not as invasive. I live in the Fort Worth Tx area. I would like to know what doctors in my area are charging for this procedure since I would really like to get this done asap!

Cost of Liposuction

Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. Prices for liposuction in our facility vary depending on the amount of tissue planned to be removed, and the expected time that will be spent in the operative room. You may call us for a general range if you know what areas you think will require liposuction.

Although the fees cover the costs of several components, we will provide you a comprehensive fee noting which items are excluded:

• Surgeon’s professional fee
  • Facility fee
  • Anesthesia fee
  • Medications
  • Surgical garments
  • Medical tests

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction for excessive fat under the chin: $1750

For uncomplicated liposuction under the chin (submental  suction lipectomy), we charge $1750.  This includes the preoperative appointment, procedure, and all postoperative followups.  We have laughing gas available at no additional charge.  Please read the realself reviews of our practice, as some of our patients have posted pre- and postoperative photos of liposuction under the chin.

Ronald Friedman, MD
Plano Plastic Surgeon

Cost of chin liposuction

Liposuction of the chin has been a great procedure for people like yourself, at a good weight but with an area of fat that will not disappear under the chin.  We are able to offer tumescent liposuction under local anesthesia and achieve good results for our patients.  Liposuction of the chin under local would be less than $3000 which is similar to the cost of Kybella but with the precision of a surgical technique.

Kevin Bounds, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cost of chin liposuction

An in person consultation would be the best way to evaluate your problem and give you the best alternative to help you with your concern There are several alternatives that you have available.

Kybella injections will help with your concern. They are 2-3 sessions 6 weeks apart. Average cost is between $600-$800 per vial and usually 1-2 vials are required per session.

Submental and jawline liposuction or PresicionTX (SmartLipo). You will see results in just one treatment. Cost is around $2800 to $3500 on average but varies depending on geographical location and surgeon experience.

Hope this helps,
Dr. Gus Diaz

Gustavo A. Diaz, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and Price

Liposuction pricing is dependent on a lot of things but mainly the expertise of the surgeon and how detailed the procedure. The type of liposuction shouldn't matter as the person using the tool is always better than any tool on its own. I have 5 different devices and customize my approach to each person, their goals, and their body shapes. Anyone discounting for areas or size of the person is really not doing liposculpting, they are doing bulk reduction of fat and that never gives the best results. You should go to someone with expertise, who specializes in body shaping/contouring, and has a practice dedicated to this type of procedure. This will limit any complications or poor results. Best, Dr. Emer.

The importance of making an accurate assessment

Chin liposuction vs chin implant

Before definitive treatment plan can be made an accurate diagnosis or proper assessment needs to be made. The majority of young fit people who are not overweight with concerns of a double chin or fullness in this area tend to have insufficient jaw projection. This also often comes with the person haveing an overbite.

when this is the case liposuction is of limited benefit. often patients will have a combination of excess fat in the chin and neck area as well as poor projection of their chin.

For most of these patients they will do better having a chin implant then getting liposuction.Most likely the best outcome would be a combination of both. 

In terms of an assessment I would say 60% of your issue is a bony problem and 40% is subcutaneous fat.

many people are apprehensive of having a chin implant placed let alone oral surgery.

Liposuction will most likely give a nice enhancement.
by the way laser liposuction this simply regular liposuction with a secondary laser treatment.  The recovery will not be substantially different.
It's an easy procedure to do and and can be done while awake.
I suggest having a few consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Cost of liposuction of the neck

the cost of liposuction the neck is driven by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in the operating room, and the surgeon's professional fee fro performing the procedure. if patient's desire to be placed under general anesthesia, the nose and anesthetic fee for the procedure.  Liposuction in the neck will only remove the fat above  the platysma muscle. For many examples of fat removal in the neck and our current price list, please see the link and video below