Accutane and smile lines. Any suggestions? (photo)

Ive been on accutane for 8months on 10mg a day. Ive noticed I have terrible smile lines and im only 25 :( I didnt think my skin was dry except my arms and lips. I dont want to resort to botox . Will they go when I finish my course?

Facial lines

there is no easy answer here. some skin will show lines earlier in life than others so this may be a natural evolution for you. it certainly could be made a little worse with the accutane. make sure you use a non-occlusive moisturiser and you may just have to wait until you finish your course to know if they are permanent or not.

Calgary Physician