Experiencing itchy hands and feet 2 weeks after tummy tuck. Any idea what that could be?

Itching post tummy

I would have to think it is a contact dermatitis or an allergic reaction to a new med you are on most likely pain pills or antibiotics.I would go back to your plastic surgeon.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Agree as to possible allergic reaction to one of your post op eruptive medicines. Have you contacted your operative surgeon to be seen???? 

Itchy hands and feet two weeks after tummy tuck

It is best that you be seen by your surgeon as soon as possible. There are many possibilities including allergic reactions to medications and greater medical problems. We cannot give you a diagnosis online, as an examination and even some lab tests may be in order. So don't delay, call your surgeon now. If you can't get in, call your regular doctor or an emergency room near you.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon