Nose looks the same. Any suggestions?

I just got a nonsurgical rhinoplasty, it look good when I was at the dr office and when I got home but like 2 hours later it looks the same is that because the swelling made a bump, will it get better, and also I'm scare maybe the fillers move ? And that's why it looks the same I just got it done today

Surgical rhinoplasty for dorsal hump removal

The dorsal hump is composed of both bone and cartilage must be surgically shaved down in order to remove it. Look for a surgeon with extensive experience in rhinoplasty for best results to remove the dorsal hump. Computer imaging would also be helpful time of the examination and consultation to get an idea of what your new nose would look like on your facial features. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Nose filler

Hi Miamidude, from the pictures it does look like your nose is more straight in the pic on the right but not completely straight. It can be that you may need more than 1ml of filler there (assuming you got 1ml or less). We usually 1ml of Voluma for this procedure and that's enough for most clients. It's unlikely the filler has moved , but what I would do is wait 2 weeks (until any swelling is gone) and then do a follow up with your provider.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician