Bruising after non surgical nose job!

I just had a non surgical nose job done 4 days ago an I'm very happy with the results. However I did get a really bad bruise just under the bridge of my nose, but underneath that bruise I could see another tiny bruise, I'm not sure how to make sense of it but anyway the following morning the large bruised area disappeared but the little bruise hasnt, It's like a greenish colour. Should I be concerned, or do some bruises just take longer to heal? I'm scared if it's a damaged nerve

Bruises

Hi there, bruises take up to 2-3 weeks to resolve, I would send a pic to your provider for evaluation. What you're describing sounds like a bruise most likely.

Columbus Physician

Bruise

Bruise can occur with any injection with a needle. When you have a nerve damage, you either should feel lot of pain, or it can be numb. What you are describing with color changes are due to your body trying to reabsorb the blood that has leaked out from your blood vessel close to your skin.    It will slowly fade away.

Erik Suh, MD
Bellevue Family Physician

Bruising after injection

Thanks for your question. Bruising is possible after any injection so it is not surprising. The fact that the big one disappeared is reassuring. There are some serious blood vessel complications that can look like bruising. It's rare but I would let your injector know and send them a photo just to be sure. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bruising after nonsurgical rhinoplasty

Bruising can occur after a nonsurgical rhinoplasty. With the symptoms that you are describing, would not be indicative of nerve damage. Bruising can take up to two weeks to resolve. I would be patient and let your nose heal. On also suggest that you contact your injector to let them know about your concerns.I hope this helps