Can I fix a crooked nose with nonsurgical rhinoplasty?

So my nose's bridge is crooked and it's leaning more towards the left side. Im too scared to get an actual rhinoplasty, because the results are perminant and not always pretty, so i just want something temporary that i can touch up every few months or undo if i dont like it. Will fillers do? What are the long term effects of getting fillers done, let's say twice a year for the rest of my life? thanks!

Can filler be used to make a crooked nose appear straighter?

In a “liquid”, or “non-surgical” rhinoplasty, a combination of Botox and facial fillers are injected to achieve the desired result without a scalpel. In the right candidate, a Liquid Rhinoplasty can even out irregularities along the bridge of the nose, make the nose appear straighter, raise the nasal bridge, or camouflage a dorsal hump on the profile view. Although you are technically adding volume with filler, the end result is often a nose that appears smaller and more refined. The idea is to change the way light hits your nose, creating a kind of semi-permanent contour makeup on your nose. During a liquid procedure, ice is used to numb the skin, and small needles are used to inject filler and/or Botox. Not all nose concerns are amenable to liquid, non-surgical, rhinoplasty, but if you’re among the lucky (or unlucky, depending upon how you look at it), you can skip the pain and recovery of surgery. Results are dramatic and instant. I suggest seeking out a board certified injector with experience doing non-surgical rhinoplasties, as there is definitely a learning curve. Good luck!

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

Thanks for the great questions. Yes, fillers can be used to give the illusion that the nose is straight. The fillers used in the nose in the USA are usually hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers. These fillers typically last for about 6-12 months before they have to be repeated again. They are the safest as well because they can be reversed if there is ever a problem. The other non-HA fillers have no way of being reversed if there is every a problem. There aren't any real long term effects with fillers. Many patients find that once any area has been corrected, they then just need "tough ups" in the future to keep the result they like. Best of luck in your area!