how long to see final results from v beam treatment

I had v beam laser done on some red stretch marks a couple days ago and I asked the doctor how long it would take to see results and he said they would fade over a matter of weeks...but I also read somewhere else that people see results instantly...im not satisfied with the results so far and im wondering if they will continue improving or if this is the final result?

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

V beam for redness gives improvement about 2 weeks after the procedure but it often takes 3-6 treatment to see the best results.  Dr. Emer.

V-Beam for Red Stretch Marks

It takes several treatments of the V-Beam laser to have the redness reduced.  After each treatment it can take a few weeks to see the results.  Best, Dr. Green

Results from VBeam

It takes about 2-3 weeks to see results of VBeam for treating vessels and redness. If there is no significant redness to the stretch marks, results will be minimal. Stretch marks are hard to improve with any treatment. Resurfacing lasers or Infini work for long standing stretch marks but don't expect a home run. VBeam is only good for early, red stretch marks.

Steven F. Weiner, MD