Am I a BBL Candidate if I'm Petite? (photo)

I am 36 with 3 kids(c/s). I've had BA and would like a TT and BBL. I'm 4'11" and I weigh 101lbs. I've always been petite. Only gain when preg. I'm not interested in butt implants. Hate my square butt! I would love a heart shaped booty and so would my hubs. I have excessive loose skin in abdomen area. My goal is to gain weight B4 any consults? Confused!! If I try to gain weight, would I be able to use new fat for a BBL and not lose it? Please advise

BBL for petite patient

You can definitely have a BBL and obtain the look you are attempting to achieve which is a better shape and fuller buttocks.  I have performed this procedure on hundreds of patients, many of which had what appears to be a small excess of subcutaneous fat available for harvesting and fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should seek out a board certified, plastic surgeon with experience in this type of procedure who is able to demonstrate to you similar cases to yours. Typically, patients that are in relatively good physical shape are much better candidate for body contouring procedures.  Good luck.

BBL for petite patient

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Am I a BBL Candidate if I'm Petite?

Do not gain weight.  You can get a dramatic improvement in contour and buttocks if you find the surgeon who will liposuction aggressively without creating contour deformities.  The tummy tuck can be performed at the same time if you wish.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Am I a BBL Candidate if I'm Petite?

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Am I a BBL Candidate if I'm Petite?

You would be best to have an in person evaluation so that your surgeon can feel for the thickness of fat that you have in various areas.  Depending on how much fat you have, this will determine how much of a result you can achieve.  I have performed this procedure on a patient that weighed less than you, and she achieved excellent results.  From her photo, you would not have thought that she would have much fat, but she did have enough to get an excellent result. This is why it is important to be evaluated in person.

Am I a BBL Candidate if I'm Petite?

Are you a BBL Candidate if you're petite? ?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  Please visit my page on finding the right doctor at drnichter.com on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Candidates for Buttock Augmentation surgery desire an enhancement in the buttock area to offer a more balanced, defined or shapelier contour to the body. There appears to be two different groups of patients seeking the procedure. One group of patients is younger and has goals of transforming their bodies into more curvaceous figures, like popular Hollywood stars, J. Lo or Beyonce Knowles. The other group of patients is women that have aged and would like to restore a more youthful backside with buttock fullness to replace now sagging areas. Men have also been requesting buttock implants as well.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question!  I always suggest that my patients gain weight prior to surgery.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon, and discuss all of your concerns.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Brazilian Butt Lift

BBL candidate

Hi thanks for your question and posting your photos.  I recommend gaining at least 10 lbs before your BBL in order to get great results.

good luck and take care!

BBL candidate

good luck and take care!

Not an Appropriate Candidate

Thank you for pictures.  I understand your concern. You simply do not have enough fat to sculpt you and then to subsequently transfer.  I do not think it is a great idea to gain weight just to have this procedure.  

Dr. ES

Not an Appropriate Candidate

Dr. ES

Even you got a wonderfull shape your bitts might be really improved

BBL

HY  VERY GLAD TO BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU..
YES I AM CERTIFIED PLEASE CHECK  AT GOOGLE: AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC AESTHTIC (ASAPS)  ALSO INTERNATIONAL (ISAPS) ALSO  MEXICAN (AMCPER).
YES I DO BBL since 8 years ago.
requirements1.-( overweight no more than 20 lbs in excess and no less than 12 lbs)  we will need enough fat to transplant
2.- staying here no more than 15 days and no less than 8 days. could be  local and sedation anesthesie but the last word has it my anesthesist 3.-any tobacco,aspirin, vit.e garlic tab any herb since 15 days prior to surgery 4.-preop lab test ok./any cardiological problem, any asthma etc
prices everything included ( anesthesie,clinic,medicines inside the  clinic, elastic  garments,scrubers, wound care , tax. consultation etc $6,000 usd. 
DR NAVARRO CENTRO MEDICO DE LAS AMERICAS  MERIDA YUC MEX TEL 52-999-9273563 cell 52 9999900899 we have bilingual taxi to pick up to airport and comfortables low prices hotel near to my clinic very glad to say  hello to you  sincererly DR RAMON NAVARRO

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL

HY  VERY GLAD TO BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU..
YES I DO BBL since 8 years ago.

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon