I Have a Fleshy Mole in the Corner of my Eye Next to my Nose. Is It a Good Idea to Remove? (photo)

Doctor Answers 2

Mole of the lower lid

The mole pictured, need to be examined by a plastic surgeon to determine what it is?. It is very near the tear duct opening in the lower lid. To remove it requires the expertise  of a plastic surgeon or ophthalmic plastic surgeon.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

Mole removal

I would highly recommend that you see a facial plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon to have the lesion evaluated and possibly biopsied.

Sam Naficy, MD, FACS
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 221 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.