My Chin Juts out when I Smile. Botox or Reduction Surgery? Dental Surgeon or Plastic? Cost? (photo)

2 plastic surgeons turned me down. The 1st didnt think I needed it because my relaxed chin projection was nearly appropriate. The 2nd because nobody gets a good result with reductions in his opinion. I recently had braces with 4 teeth removed, is it possible the problem is with the lack of projection of my lower teeth in stead of my chin? My ortho refused to address that issue. Can be fixed with botox or do I need a dental or plastic surgeon? Also who is most experienced in FL and cost?

Doctor Answers 1

Protruding Chin

Typically an Oral Maxillo Facial surgeon would be your best option to consult with.  Glad to help..RAS

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 117 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.