Can You Tell Me if Having Facetite After Sculptra Gets Rid of the Poly-L- Lactic Acid?

I have been told that if I have Facetite, it might get rid of the Sculptra that I have had. Has anyone any experience of this please?

Interesting question. I believe the RF and ultrasonic treatment combination could remove some of the poly lactic acid granules, but not sure. 

FaceTite Following Sculptra

Thank you for your question. The use of FaceTite on the face should be performed by only a very experienced physician in its use. There are two principle concerns. First, the technology will destroy fat. If you are trying to volumize the face such as in the use of Sculptra this works against you. When used on the face the focus should be only on skin tightening with a limited number of passes. Second, there is a possibility of nerve injury, which while temporary, can be very distressing. I am not aware of any direct action FaceTite would have on the Sculptra. I hope this was helpful - Dr. Moore.

Richard E. Moore, MD
Saint Louis Physician

You do not remove Sculptra during a facelift

Maintaining facial shape and enhancing  contours is very important  in facelifting.  Typically you wish to add rather than remove during the anterior portion of a facelift.  (I actually often add Sculptra during a facelift.)

Dr. Mayl

Fort Lauderdale

Nathan Mayl, MD (retired)
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon