Looking For Information About Face Tite

i am looking for info on facetite please can anyone give me advice on this treatment and how the recovery will be

FaceTite offers a real result

Everyone's needs are different but FaceTite definitely offers some incredible results for our patients.  Many patients we see have a little relaxation of the skin in the jowl area in addition to the neck.  They may also have a bit of fat in those areas.  These patients can be excellent candidates for FaceTite.  Radiofrequency devices in the past did not have much to offer as they were applied from the skin surface (Thermage) and did not penetrate into the skin and deeper tissue much at all.  FaceTite is delivering this energy and heat from beneath the skin surface right where it needs to be.  A monitor tells me exactly how much energy is being delivered to the tissue and measures the temperature of the skin continuously during the procedure.  It is so different from the procedures of the past but still minimally invasive.  We have the pleasure of seeing the skin contract even while the patient is on the table.  Some patients don't need a full facelift/necklift but need improvement in their skin tone.  This really gives us something fantastic to offer.  I encourage you to be evaluated to see if you are a good candidate for it!

FaceTite offers a real result

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Face 'not so tight' after face tite

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – unless you have very minimal laxity you will likely not receive enough tightening from this non-surgical treatment which is similar to Thermage in that it uses Rf energy

Face 'not so tight' after face tite

Know what you are getting

I perform a wide array of laser and surgical facial procedures. Although I have the latest equipment available to me - I always make my patients aware of the differences between what a laser or RF device can do for skin tightening as opposed to surgery. There are just not in the same league. That being said laser skin resurfacing can make a huge difference in the texture of the skin but this will always have "down time" much like a more major surgical procedure.

Know what you are getting

Ulthera

Face Tite is one of a series of radiofrequency treatments for tightening of the facial skin that have recently become available. RF treatments have the advantage of short procedure time, minimal discomfort, and a quick recovery. In our practice, we offer the radiofrequency treatment known as Ulthera. This has the additional advantage of having received approval from the FDA for the indication of tightening of the facial skin.

Ulthera

FaceTite is very effective

FaceTite uses a thermal energy field to induce skin tightening. A cannula is inserted beneath the skin, and an electrode is placed on the surface of the skin. An electrical current flows from the tip of the cannula to the electrode, creating a contained thermal field with 100 percent energy concentration to maximize skin contraction and fat coagulation. Treatment is safe and controlled, and the device can automatically adjust the temperature as needed, producing uniform heating of the layers of skin. Results start to become apparent in the first couple months as skin contracture and tightening start occurring. It is great for someone that is not quite ready for a surgical facelift and can produce noticeable and lasting results. It can be performed in about an hour under local anesthesia. Downtime is really mild swelling that lasts several days. Hope this helps!

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

FaceTite is very effective

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Information on Facetite / Necktite / Bodytite

Although Facetite is a radiofrequency-based energy, it is quite different than other radiofrequency devices in that the energy is delivered below the skin with an energy applicator.  This makes Facetite more comparable to Thermi than Thermage.  There are important distinctions between Facetite and Thermi.  Here are several factors to consider with Facetite:

-Procedure- Most often performed in the office setting with a mild oral relaxation medication.  Patients are then injected with local and tumescence.  Most patients tolerate the procedure quite well.

-Recovery time- Varies depending on the extent of the procedure.  Most patients are recommended to take a week off of work due to swelling from the effects of subdermal radiofrequency, however, some surprisingly go to work the next day.  

-Results-  Facetite has been to date FDA approved for about 1 year and is relatively new in the United States.  Facetite is designed to contract fat and tighten skin.  I view Facetite as a tool that surgeons can use to tighten skin and contract fat.  For patients seeking an alternative to facelift surgery, this offers patients a viable alternative.  A facelift will still offer patients a more dramatic result, however, now patients can at least look at other options.  

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Face Tite

Thank you for your help. The Face Tite procedure involves radiofrequency treatments for the tightening of facial skin and is a procedure which has only recently become available. These types of treatments are useful in tightening surface skin as opposed to making any significant changes in the deeper tissues, but are noted for their minimal downtime and short procedure time.

The main side effects of this procedure are bleeding, scarring, and possible nerve injury. It would be best to find a board-certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation to decide whether this procedure is the best for you.

Ramtin Kassir, MD

Face Tite

Ramtin Kassir, MD

Radiofrequency face lifting

This could tighten your skin but I the technology is rather new and I would personally wait at least 4-5 years for the procedure to work through all the kinks. There are other alternatives to a face lift. Traditional procedures tend to change the way you look and they tend to not return your face into the position it once used to be. The aging process is due, in large part, to a volume loss.  The tissues in the face then retract inward and downward. Traditional procedures tended to pull back this tissue keeping it inward but upward and backward, no outward and forward.  So you end up no where near where you used to be.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Radiofrequency face lifting

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon