Under-eye hollows and tear troughs at young age? Also, best facelift alternative for descending cheeks for my age?


Doctor Answers 2

Tear troughs and facelift alternative.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without photos and your exact age, it is very difficult to comment upon your specific scenario. If you have tear troughs at a young age, it's usually hereditary. Fillers such as Restylane are a nice treatment option for this. They can also be very useful to volumize your cheeks/midface as well. Another option might be Ulthera which is a non surgical alternative as well. Best of luck.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

Mid-face Rejuvenation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are several alternatives for volumization in the mid-face. A combination of short-scar lifts, Implants, fat transfer and fillers would be on a list.

See a surgeon who can computer image you so as to help you with realistic expectations

Greg Chernoff, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 32 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.