Can i use a regular clip to sharpen my nose? For example a clip for hanging clothes? (photos)

I'm not happy with my nose. How can i sharpen my nose without undergoing surgery.

No, nose clips wpn't work.

Unfortunately, there are no external devices or clips that will actually reshape your nose in the way you desire. Injectable fillers *may* be able to add a little bit of definition to the tip, but generally sharpening the tip will require surgery.

--DCP

Pearson Facial Plastic Surgery®

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

Using clips will not reduce the size of your nose, and may in fact cause harm if the clips exert too much pressure. Nonsurgical rhinoplasty with fillers can create a temporary refinement of the tip, and surgical rhinoplasty will provide a permanent result safely.

Donald B. Yoo, MD