How do I get rid of the pouch without surgery? (Photo)

I have been doing exercise and eating healthy but can't get rid of stomach pouch/fat per photo.

You may be a candidate for liposuction or CoolSculpting®.

Some pockets of stubborn fat, particularly in the belly, hips and thigh areas, can be very difficult to get rid of through diet and exercise alone. You may want to consider options like liposuction or a nonsurgical alternative such as CoolSculpting®. Both of these options can target and remove localized fat. A consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area can help you to determine which procedure can help you to obtain your desired results.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Cool sculpting

You may be a good candidate for a non invasive fat reduction procedure called cool sculpting. Please find an experienced clinic. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Nonsurgical options for localized body fat

It is important to understand that while diet and exercise are vitally important to maintain overall body fat at healthy levels, there are no exercises or diets that "spot reduce" or tighten skin. That is the reason why we do procedures such as liposuction and tummy tucks. Nonsurgical options for localized fat reduction include focused ultrasound such as Liposonix, and freezing with Coolsculpting.

Richard Baxter, MD

Non-Surgical Tummy Pooch Reduction/Elimination

The dreaded Tummy "Pooch" is made up of a variable combination of loose skin, under the skin fat and relaxed tummy muscles.

By exercising and eating less than you burn, you will reduce the fat component of the pooch to a bare minimum. Unfortunately, exercise cannot tighten either stretched out skin nor muscles regardless of how hard you work out. Some skin tightening CAN be achieved with a variety of noninvasive, lunch time treatments such as the SKINTYTE. If such a treratment does not produce the skin tightness you desire then a Mini-Tummy Tuck would be the next step.

Good Luck
Peter Aldea, MD

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  It looks as if you are doing quite well with your diet and exercise regimen and I would continue to use these to work towards your goals.  If this stomach pouch does not continue to improve you can pursue minimally invasive methods of fat removal or liposuction to enhance your results.  Hope this helps!

Tummy Tuck - Non Surgical Options?

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos provided, you appear to be in good shape. I suggest continuing a strict diet and exercise regimen. Coolsculpting may be an option to treat your stubborn abdominal fat. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination. Hope this helps and good luck.

Steven J. Rottman, MD, FACS

How to Get Rid of Pouch Without Surgery

You might be a candidate for CoolSculpting which freezes the fat and then the fat cells die. Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic surgeon for an evaluation to find out what options are available to you!Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD