Options to fix drooping uneven eyes after revision blepharoplasy?

Eyes are uneven, they feel in "wrong position" left eye ectropian worse than right eye but right has been stitched on the corner in downward position making it taunt, discomforting, scar visibly severe. Surgeon unsympathetic not willing to monitor things.

Revision eyelid surgery, see oculoplastic specialist

You have a complicated problem that needs expert care. See an oculoplastic surgeon who performs revision eyelid surgery. You have cicatricial lower eyelid retraction/ectropion along with canthal dystopia.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

What to do when unhappy after revision blepharoplasty

I am sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory results after your revision blepharoplasty. Unfortunately revision blepharoplasty surgery is one of the most complex types of plastic surgery. 3 months following surgery is still relatively early in the healing process, but if your surgeon is unsympathetic and not helping you manage your healing process it is probably time to find someone else. Since you have already undergone surgery, at this point my recommendation is to find a true specialist in revision eyelid surgery to help you. Like I mentioned before, performing revision blepharoplasty procedures is one of the most difficult procedures out there. So to ensure you get the best results possible, you need to go to a board certified ophthalmic plastic surgeon who routinely performs revision surgeries. Please see the link below to visit my website or watch the video to learn more about what you need to consider when undergoing revision eyelid surgery. Best of luck!

Guy Massry, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Post op bleph

You are going to need some revision work.  Tough to tell from the photos on the right what is going on.  May just need some steroid injections and laser to soften the scar. Or at 6 months may need to redo the corner.  On the left you have an ectropion.  These can sometimes resolve with time, but by 3 months should be looking good.  You are going to need to have this corrected.  You should see an oculoplastic surgeon who can evaluate the lid to determine what might be most helpful for you.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Appears as iatrogenic ectropion bilaterally, left worse than right side. Seek second opinions in person... 

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for sharing your concerns. 3 months is the peak of fibrosis and scaring after an eyelid surgery.
I will strongly advice you to massage your lower right eyelid at the level of the bone toward the upper eyelid. 
You should see some improvement within few weeks. If there is no improvement in 2-3 months, the next step is to proceed with a canthoplasty 

Gaby D. Doumit, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon