I just had my veneer done but my tooth is shaking. Will it continue to shake?

Veneer Treatment

No, this will not suppose to happen but if you are feeling shaking in your tooth there must be something wrong in your bite. I would suggest you to consult with your doctor regarding the same. 

San Diego Dentist

The shaking you are describing can be due to improper bite.  I would suggest to go back to your dentist and make sure the bite is ok.  In addition if you do any clenching or grinding it is best to wear a night guard to protect your new veneers.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Shaking tooth? after having veneer done #DrSoftTouch

Does your tooth feel loose? This can be an indication that your bite needs to be adjusted. My advice is to go back to your dentist and have him/her check things out. Hope this helps. Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.