Oral-B brush. Is it suitable for veneers and dental crowns? (Photo)

I intend using this brush but I am afraid it will harm the venners or it will cause it to fall down..my dintist didn't like the idea .she told me to use it in the back teeth only. I have the brush as a gift from my husband . Waiting for my venners so I am new.

Electric toothbrush and #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Of course you can use an electric toothbrush on veneers and crowns.  Veneers are bonded to your teeth with strong bonding agents, so it would take a much stronger force then an electric toothbrush to cause your veneers to fall out if the veneers are done properly. Electric toothbrushes do an excellent job of keeping the teeth and gums clean, but be sure to use a soft bristle brush head. I hope this helps. Click save under my name to ask me more questions in the future.

Brushing your teeth, even with an electric toothbrush should not cause you to loosen a veneer or crown. However, if you have something in your mouth that's temporary, you should hold off until the work is complete. Using an electric toothbrush does not harm well done dental work.