Suppose to be on tray 13 but it doesn't fit, top tray for 12 broke at work, and I no longer have 11 top? (Photos)

I'm currently suppose to be on tray 13/39. It doesn't fit (see photos). My top tray of 12 was broken at work due to my own stupidity. And I no longer have 11 top thanks to the help of an 8 year old and my puppy. I'm not sure what to do. It is Saturday and my dentist office isn't open until Monday. I have #13 trays in but they are extremely painful which is unusual. I'm not sure what to do.

Midcourse refinements are common with Invisalign

Nothing is "wrong" with the case, but it is common that during treatment the aligners don't fit as they should (the teeth didn't move as predicted by the computer) and a new series needs to be created.  I suggest seeing your dentist asap to get that ball rolling.  It is a common issue with clear aligner therapy, so I wouldn't be overly concerned.

Tray doesn't fit

I suggest trying to get into your dentist ASAP this week. They may need to reimpress for refinement trays. Puppies are fun but they do love to chew up Invisalign trays. going forward put them out of reach of the kiddos and pups.