The right side of my nose has a bone that pops out. What is it? (Photos)

I got rhinoplasty done a year and a half ago. One side of my nose has a large bone that my doctor said it is not possible to shave down because it is part of my facial structure and may cause my eye to fall. I respect what he says, but in photos when the picture flips, I hate it. I want to shave it down. I feel that many people do dramatic changes, so I feel that this should be easy?

1 year post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty revision options

Thank you for the question and photo.  Rhinoplasty in general and revision rhinoplasty in particular require a great deal of discussion and planning to accomplish the best result possible.  Although you may be focused on the left side of your nose most with regards to the "bump" or bone in that area it would serve you well to discuss how to improve the nose as a whole.  The reason why I am stating this is because there may be opportunity to narrow other aspects of your nose slightly and perhaps increase the width of yet other aspects of your nose at the same time so that the nose as a whole receives what is needed.  Seek consultation with several board certified plastic surgeons in your community that have experience with revision rhinoplasty and discuss all of these options in person.
Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD