I still have redness and discoloration and its been 2 months. Will it go away?

I got C02 fractional laser resurfacing on my arms and legs in hope to minimize the scars I have there. It has been two months and all the spots where the scars were look red or brown and there are patches of brown (shaped like a rectangle) and it doesn't seem to be getting any better! Please let me know what to do/help

Redness and discoloration after fractional co2 laser

For our patients, we advise them to use Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams to help with skin discoloration after fractional co2 laser. The discoloration will fade over time. I would also advise you to use the pulsed dye laser for the redness.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles