Can I do Liposuction on my nose?

My nose is full of flaws. I had a hump, giant round tip (with no exaggeration), deviation, big nostrils, thick skin, and a wide nose. I'm thinking of having my third rhinoplasty done next summer. Till that time I'm searching for the most qualified doctor who'll make my nose small that it suits my face so I can be comfortable with taking photos. The problem is my skin is too thick that i can't really see what exactly it's supposed to look like!! I've been told it's fat. I had my second last year

Nasal liposuction for a large nose?

Thank you for asking about your nasal liposuction.
  • I am so sorry you have had such disappointing results with your rhinoplasties.
  • A nose that has thick skin can be very challenging to treat -
  • Thick skin cannot be improved with liposuction -
  • You need to get a second opinion with a Board Certified Plastic or Facial Plastic Surgeon - taking your operative notes and before/after photos for review to see if anything beyond further rhinoplasty would help you.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Can I do Liposuction on my nose?

Thank you for your question, Nose Reduction might be best for you  Different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations. In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.