Are there any doctors learning to do liposuction that need healthy volunteers? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
Are there any doctors learning to do liposuction that need healthy volunteers?
Liposuction - ready to volunteer
- Plastic Surgery training programs often have reduced price liposuction done by residents -
- Surgery however will not be free.
- Liposuction is not a weight loss treatment -
- Fat will return to new areas if you do not lose at least 10 pounds after liposuction.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- GET AN EXPERT
You might also like...
USC and UCLA
Seeking doctors learning to do liposuction (?).
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.