Doctor That Specializes in Fat Grafting to the Face?

I had a horrible experience with ulthera and I am looking for an expert on fat grafting. I have heard awful things about fat grafting even with doctors that are experts in the field. So I am extremely afraid about this procedure. I am looking for a doctor that will use a conservative approach. A doctor that does 10 to 20 fat grafting a month with at least ten years experience.

Doctor Answers 2

Specialist in fat grafting to the face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You are wise to be searching for a plastic surgeon who does a lot of fat grafting, and one who is conservative in his approach. View many, many before and after photos before considering a surgeon. Ask about the doctir's philosophy about over-filling. We cannpt predict exactly how much fat will persist, therefore, I do not overfill.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 123 reviews

Fat grafting specialist

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear Boca Raton1496,

  • You should visit the Glasgold Group in New Jersey, they are experts in the field and will take great care of you.  Their website is listed below
  • They wrote the book on fat transfer!

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 85 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.