Male BBL - is it possible?

I'm going for a BBL in May in MIami.. ive submitted my pictures since I'm from out of town. And pretty much told them what I wanted. A bigger butt and to make It look more feminized. I know men and female bodys aren't the same. But is it possible? I've searched male BBL images online with little luck of any. The place I submitted to told me I would be a good candidate. So I'm guessing they can make it happen. I've seen how great some women come out with little Butts. I just want the same.

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction / Fat Grafting / High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring. The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

BBL in Men

Thank you for your question. Although BBL's are less commonly performed in men, they are performed quite successfully.  The only limitations you have are how much fat you have for transfer, how tight your skin envelope is and the structure of your hips. Men tend to carry less fat on their hips so there may be some limitation in how much hip augmentation, curves and feminization you can achieve.  Best to discuss this matter in consultation with your surgeon. Best wishes.

Male BBL

There are different aesthetic qualities of a woman’s butt compared to a man’s. The concept of a Brazilian Butt Lift is simply transfer of fat from one area to another. It does not imply a specific shape. It certainly would be possible to add fat into a man’s buttocks, while still maintaining its gender specific proportions! I think it would be very important to spend a lot of time in discussion with your plastic surgeon about the specifics of what you perceive as an attractive buttocks shape for a man, but as long as you communicate well you should be able to achieve your goals. One tool available in many plastic surgery offices is imaging such as Mirror or Vectra Systems. These can help to take your specific anatomy and show where to add fat to create the contour you desire.

BBL

While BBL is more common in women, this can certainly be performed in men as well. Best of luck......

Male BBL - is it possible?

It is certainly possible to perform a Brazilian butt lift on a male, however, keep in mind that the buttocks of a female tends to be more rounded.  

Josef Hadeed, MD, FACS

Male BBL?

It is absolutely possible to perform a BBL on a male. It is reasonable to expect a more feminized look, but remember that the soft tissue component of this look Is only a a part of the overall picture. Your underlying skeleton will contribute a portion to the outcome. That said, contouring with liposuction and fat transfer can certainly take cute towards the image you would like. It is very important to have a detailed discussion about your goals and expectations with your surgeon. You both need to be on the same page with regard to your outcome.

It is imperative that you seek the advice of a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has extensive experience in buttock augmentation.

I wish you the best.

Dr. Gabbay.

Joubin Gabbay, MD

BBL

Thanks for writing,
Part of the female appearance is the shape of the pelvis. This is the foundation that everything is built on. Therefore women have a gynoid frame and men have a smaller narrower pelvis, and android frame. That being said, Fat grafting can do great things and it is very much technique dependent. Not all the fat survives and it may require serial procedures. As a lot of questions, look at a lot of photos and understand the time period after the grafting for the photos. 
Many subspecialties are now trying to be TRUE PLASTIC SURGEONS, as insurance reimbursement have become poor, so be sure you have a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. There are many variants and sound alikes, be careful. You can check with the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery to ensure you have a correctly Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to help you.
Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery
Nashville, Tennessee