I am getting a BBL so that means I cannot lay or sit on my bottom for 2 weeks but I have a desk job. Any ideas of how I can sit?

Is there some sort of pillow type thing for people who are getting this surgery to make things more comfortable so you can sit some sort of way?

Sitting after a BBL

Not sitting for days after a BBL is something not all doctors agree. I particularly advise my patients to sit right away and it will not affect their results. An option is to use a pillow under your buttocks so you don't put much pressure on them. 

Nursing pillow

Many of my patients have used a nursing pillow during their recovery period.  It allows you to sit comfortably without putting undue pressure on the newly grafted fat.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction / Fat Grafting / High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

You can purchase special pillows/cushions that can rest under your thighs to limit pressure on your buttocks. Discuss with your surgeon what he/she recommends.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Sitting ideas after BBL.

Different surgeons have different protocols for sitting. In general, it is encouraged that you stay off of your product. The most simple way is to put a pillow underneath your thighs and let your butt hanging off of it.There're several commercially available pillows that can help, but regular pillow will also work. Another trick is to use an exercise ball to sit on at your desk. It also helps strengthen your core!

It is imperative that you seek the advice of a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has extensive experience in buttock augmentation.

I wish you the best.

Dr. Gabbay.

Joubin Gabbay, MD

Desk job and bbl

There are special cushions that you can buy that can rest under your thighs to limit pressure on your buttocks. Best of luck.

Sitting after BBL

Hi and thanks for the question. I let my patients sit immediately after surgery on a fluffy pillow while in the painter's position- leaning forward. The post op restrictions for sitting are specific to each surgeon however and the only one who can answer this question specific to you is the surgeon performing your procedure. Best of Luck- Dr Hardy...

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon