What can be done? 18 year old female with double chin, developing jowls, cleft chin, forehead both too high and too wide (Photo)

I'm an 18 year old female, 5'3, mixed ethnicity, 115-120 pounds. I always had a very round face with a high, wide forehead and puffy looking chin and I have hated it since I can remember. I was wondering what my options are for eliminating the problems with my lower face and very high, wide hairline? I have heard about permanent fat reducing injections to get rid of the double chin but as for the rest according to most I am too young for a face lift. How would I get rid of this? Photos attached.

Doctor Answers 2

Chin implant candidate

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The photographs demonstrate a weak and  recessive chin profile, for which a chin implant can improve. Chin implants are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes which is best determined at the time of the consultation and examination. For many examples and more information, please see link and the video below

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 157 reviews

Jawline concerns

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You are overly critical about your appearance ( however being a teen, this too is common). You do not have jowling or a double chin.  You do have a mildly retrognathic (receding) chin with prejowl notching. This can be easily corrected with a extended chin augmentation. This will also improve the appearance of the fullness of the submental neck, with out the need for injections. You do have a high forehead hairline but again it is not abnormal. The BEST solution at this time is a creative hair cut and styling. If you are truly interested in pursuing this, please consult with an experienced facial plastic surgeon.

James Shire, MD
Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.