Did I go too big? Will this change in time?

Hi everyone, I'm currently 10 days PO. My stats are 5 foot 3, 125pounds. Before my surgery I was a very flat 34a. I went to my plastic surgeon who recommended 350cc as the smallest implant.I feel like I've gone too big - all I really wanted was a full b cup and I feel like I'll be a d cup. I had 350cc in R breast 375cc in my L because that breast had no breast tissue at all and mod plus silicone mentor . I really don't like the side boob projection I posted a picture of. Will this change in time?

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you have after your procedure.

You should be aware that a significant percentage of patients at your stage of recovery will feel that they are "too  small"or "too big". 

I would suggest you wait at least 3 to 6 additional months before you make any decisions regarding the results of your breast augmentation surgery.  This waiting time will allow you to (potentially) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image.  

If at that point,  you are convinced that the breast implants are too big (assuming the breast implant pockets are otherwise doing well), revisionary  surgery  is a relatively painless procedure.

In the meantime, continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon to discuss your questions and concerns.

Breast implant sizing formula

Conventional wisdom holds that 150-200cc is required for a cup size increase. Eventual cup size is inevitably the sum of your preop native tissue and what is utilized.  Given that your breast envelope is extremely tight, the tissue sparse, do have patience until the moderate plus profile silicone gel implant "drops and fluffs" (=settles into position); ultimately your cup size may be closer to a full C cup. Good luck!

Lavinia K. Chong, MD