I have trimmed the middle portion of my eyebrows hairs with scissors how long does it takes to get back visibly?

How long it will take to replace?

Eyebrows

Your eyebrow should grow back in 2 months. They should be normal density at that time as well.

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyebrow Growth

Assuming normal growth, you should see your eyebrows back to their full length within 2, maybe 3 months at the most.

Sean Behnam, MD
Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow trimming

If you did not permanently damage the eyebrows, you should see growth in about 2 months to the correct length

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow regrowth is rapid

Eyebrows replace theselves every 4-6 weeks. If you cut your eyebrows within 1-2 months you'll regain density.

Jeff Donovan, MD, PhD
Vancouver Dermatologist