I recently used xeomin instead of botox. I have been running a fever on and off for ever since. Can xeomin cause this?

Any of the botulinum toxin products (BOTOX, Xeomin, Dysport) can cause flu like symptoms.

However, fever is part of the constellation of symptoms.  However, if your symptoms have persisted for more than a week, I recommend seeing your personal physician for an assessment.  It may be that something else is going on and this needs to be ruled out.  The flu like symptoms, which are described in about 2% of patients, commonly only last a couple of days.