Are headaches and pressure-like feeling around eye/eyes a side effect of Xeomin?

I had 40 units of xeomin for the first time 4 days ago (Thusrday) a few on my foreahead and then for my cross feet expression lines. On Friday afternoon I started to have a moderate pain like inside of my left eye coupled with headaches. The pain in my eye is mostly gone, only when I move it to the left but my headache is there. I mostly feel it on top of my left pressure. I cannot function normally. How long does this normally last?

Botox, Dysport, Xeomin -- Headache Should Resolve

Headaches are sometimes reported as a side effect of a neuromodulator like Xeomin. It should resolve within a few days. If not, please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Headaches and Xeomin

Headaches have been reported as a side-effect of all the botulinum toxins and usually will only last a few days and go away without treatment.  you can take Alleve or Tylenol

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist