My blepharoplasty didn't work. What can I do? (Photo)

I have a real problem with my eyes. I had a successful inferior blepharoplasty, but the problem of my eyes is still present. As you can see, my eyes have a big bulge in the bottom of the eye. I was looking for some photo like mine, but I did not find it. How can I do to homogenize my inferior eyelids? It's creepy, please help.

Lower eyelid bulge after blepharoplasty

Without your before picture it is difficult to assess the pre/post changes.  Your  lower eyes, in this view, appear to have a shadow in the region of the tear trough.  This may appear worse with such a close up view or if there is poor lighting.  It appears genetically in some or is the result of excess fat removal in lower eyelid surgery.

You may benefit from filler, i.e. Voluma, Restylane into the area.  I use a blunt needle, but you may use a sharp needle depending on the experience of your doctor.

Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post blepharoplasty

The bulge is not fat but the orbicularis muscle.  This muscle helps us to blink and close the eyes, and is often seen as a big band directly under the lash line, especially when you smile.  This is usually left intact with lower lid surgery so that your blink is not impaired.  If you put some HA filler under this you will have a smoother looking lower lid.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Under eye hyaluronic acid fillers are powerful and will make a huge difference for you.

Don't do more surgery on these eyelids.  Find a highly qualified injector to filler the top of the cheek with hyaluronic acid filler.  This will make a profound difference for you.  The key is finding the right physician for you.  Do not get silicone oil, sculptra or grafted fat for this purpose.  You are asking to get your face sculpted. Finding the right injector makes all the difference.