ClearPath Aligners Compared to Invisalign?

Hello, My dentist suggested to go with ClearPath aligners. I understood this is a company based on middle east and providing services all over asia and some europe. How this is different from Invisalign...? Both uses the same techniques and materials...? Is there any advantage of one over the other...? Please help to understand this...

Dr. Gerry Curatola's TOP 5 Reasons To Choose Invisalign Over Any Other Clear Aligner Therapies:

Clear aligner therapies have become very popular with Invisalign being the most widely known. This is not just the result of good marketing. Here are 5 additional reasons why Invisalign is the CLEAR choice at the top.

1. The widest body of clinical research and proven performance.
  2. The best (patented) diagnostic and 3D treatment planning tools for dentist and patient.
  3. The best resources and expert support available.
  4. The best (patented) materials including non-bisphenol-A (NON BPA) medical grade polyurethane trays.
  5. The best certification training and on-going continuing education programs for dentists.

For these reasons and others, I would choose an Invisalign dentist provider as they do NOT all use the same techniques and materials. Non-Invisalign dentists may entice you by saying it is the same stuff but cheaper, but remember my favorite words of wisdom, "Good dentistry may be expensive, but not as expensive as bad dentistry!" 

Clearpath versus Invisalign

Clearpath sounds like an American Indian!

If Clearpath uses Ct scanning, 3D modelling, 3D movements and robotic generated aligners built from the bottom up first, with 10 years of clinical trials, then yes is the short answer.

Raj Kumar, BDS, LDSRCS
London Dentist