Hello, My dentist suggested to go with ClearPath aligners. I understood this is a company based on middle east and providing services all over asia and some europe. How this is different from Invisalign...? Both uses the same techniques and materials...? Is there any advantage of one over the other...? Please help to understand this...
ClearPath Aligners Compared to Invisalign?
Doctor Answers 2
Dr. Gerry Curatola's TOP 5 Reasons To Choose Invisalign Over Any Other Clear Aligner Therapies:
Clear aligner therapies have become very popular with Invisalign being the most widely known. This is not just the result of good marketing. Here are 5 additional reasons why Invisalign is the CLEAR choice at the top.
- The widest body of clinical research and proven performance.
- The best (patented) diagnostic and 3D treatment planning tools for dentist and patient.
- The best resources and expert support available.
- The best (patented) materials including non-bisphenol-A (NON BPA) medical grade polyurethane trays.
- The best certification training and on-going continuing education programs for dentists.
For these reasons and others, I would choose an Invisalign dentist provider as they do NOT all use the same techniques and materials. Non-Invisalign dentists may entice you by saying it is the same stuff but cheaper, but remember my favorite words of wisdom, "Good dentistry may be expensive, but not as expensive as bad dentistry!"
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.