Would I be a good candidate for lipo 360? (Photos)

I'm 5'6 and about 185lbs. I'm really hoping that I won't need a tummy tuck.. (27y/o no kids) I'd like liposuction on my entire midsection, including back.. I've heard this is called "lipo 360"? Also, I'm terrified of anesthesia and I would be ecstatic if just local anesthetic is an option :D What do you think? And what would the cost be? Thanks!

Liposuction under tumescent local for the abdomen and waist runs roughly $7000+ and is so worth it.

Liposuction under local is so good and safe and makes such a great improvement for roughly $7000+. It is easy to undergo.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Would I be a good candidate for lipo 360?

You seem to be a good candidate for liposuction around your entire abdomen. This may be done with local anesthesia in some cases. An in person consultation is the best way to start. See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck

Liposuction alone will not give you a good outcome. it may give you some improvement but will leave you with loose skin, you would need liposuction/VASER hi def with tummy tuck. Id suggest as much weight loss first to get an even more improved outcome.  Dr. Emer.

Without an in person examination, it's difficult to say. However, based on your photographs it appears that you have good quality skin and should do well with liposuction procedure. Of course, it depends on your goals and how much improvement you hope to achieve.You should see a board-certified plastic surgeon in person. They will be able to discuss all of your options. Before considering body contouring, make sure that you have reached a weight that you are happy with and plan to stay at. This will give you the best chance to have long-lasting results.

Is liposuction for you?

In your situation, it is very important to see a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. I think liposuction alone would give you a very nice result, but I'm not Sure it will meet your expectations. Adding a tummy tuck would give you a much more dramatic result. You may very well be happy with the results from the liposuction alone though

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Based on juts viewing your photos, you look like you could benefit from 360 liposuction of the full abdomen, hips, flanks and back. Keep in mind that you may still want to consider a tummy tuck down the road depending on how your skin re drapes. Removing fat via liposuction could leave you with some skin laxity. You would need to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to have an in person consultation and to discuss pricing. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for liposuction?

Obviously this forum does not take the place of an in-person consultation and examination.  That being said, from your photos you should expect a very good result from liposuction to address the mid-section.  As far as anesthesia, liposuction can be performed with varying degrees of sedation depending on the amount and location of liposuction performed, the patient's health, and the surgeon's comfort among other factors.  In my practice, I will often perform liposuction under light sedation without putting the patient fully asleep.  It is very much a case-dependent decision.  Hope this helps and good luck!

You appear to be an excellent liposuction candidate. It can absolutely be done under local anesthesia as an outpatient. Investigate Sono Bello. They have experience with over 85000 surgeries like this. There is a center in Chicago.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. You are definetly a good candidate for liposuction 360 and you would achieve even better results if you would combine it with a TT , but thats a very personal decision. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Am I a candidate for lipo?

Thanks for your question. In general, patients that are healthy, non pregnant and close to their ideal body weight are good candidates for liposuction. I suggest that you meet with and speak to a board certified plastic surgeon about a possible liposuction procedure. The fact that you have not had any children and are young suggests that you skin would do well after a lipo treatment. Your surgeon can also speak to you about anesthesia options. It is possible to safely have a liposuction procedure with local anesthetic. I hope this helps and I wish you all the best!