Is this possible to have these operations? Will doctors do it? Please answer, this is very important to me.
Doctor Answers 1
Plan for facial surgery
- You have clearly given this a lot of thought - and in many ways it is a reasonable plan.
- I would suggest a different sequence however.
- You have a lean face and little buccal fat - please do this last, with the lip injections.
- Start with your facial structural changes: the maxillary facial shortening, if it is needed for dental alignment and the cheek (malar) and jaw implants and rhinoplasty.
- If you do not need maxillary facial shortening for medical reasons, discuss instead having mid-face implants and paranasal implants as another option.
- Above all, please find a Board Certified Plastic or Facial Plastic surgeon experienced with facial implants and an experienced orthognathic surgeon and get their opinions and plan before starting out.
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.