Is this possible to have these operations? Will doctors do it? Please answer, this is very important to me.

I have a perfect imagination of what procedures I want to have done. First I want to have maxillary orthodontal surgery to make my face appear shorter. Then I want to have buccal fat removal to have my cheeks appear slimmer and my cheekbones enhanced. After I want to get jaw implant for a sharper jaw. Lastly I want Rhinoplasty and my upper lip injected. I know it sounds much. I don't want too look fake or anything. I just planned this trough and want to know if it is possible in that way?

Plan for facial surgery

Thank you for asking about your buccal fat removal and other facial surgery.

• You have clearly given this a lot of thought - and in many ways it is a reasonable plan.
  • I would suggest a different sequence however.
  • You have a lean face and little buccal fat - please do this last, with the lip injections.
  • Start with your facial structural changes: the maxillary facial shortening, if it is needed for dental alignment and the cheek (malar) and jaw implants and rhinoplasty.
  • If you do not need maxillary facial shortening for medical reasons, discuss instead having mid-face implants and paranasal implants as another option.
  • Above all, please find a Board Certified Plastic or Facial Plastic surgeon experienced with facial implants and an experienced orthognathic surgeon and get their opinions and plan before starting out.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.