What glue for temporary repair of Essie retainer?

Have an Essex retainer with number 9 crown glued in waiting for graft to heal. The crown came loose and I have no choice but to re glue it due to important meeting in morning. What can I affix crown to retainer with?

Perhaps NO cement

Many essix retainers with a false tooth don't even glue the tooth to the retainer, so ANY glue is an upgrade.  However, sometimes they aren't glued in for a REASON, so it is important that your dentist is aware and gives input.

Superglue is often more than enough.

Essix retainer repair

I suggest calling your dentist. They may have an opinion of what they prefer you to use in this situation.