Could I Change my Eye Shape? From Caucasian to Asian Eyes.

Hello, I'm half chinees and half Surinamees. Most of my family is chinees and I live in Taiwan.. They never believe i'm part chinees, because of my eyes.. I want to change my caucasian eyes to asian eyes (or close to asian looking.. Is that possible? If so.. how and how is the sugery called? I hope anyone here can help me with this.. I have been thinking about it for a couple of years. In the pictures you can see my eyes how they curently are and the kind of eyes I want. thanks!

Editor's Note: Photo updated.

Doctor Answers 2

Please leave your eyes alone

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You have very beautiful eyes  and I can not imagine any good plastic surgeon would operate on them. You also may want to change your make up . Your eye make up exaggerate your eye shape.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 152 reviews

You do not have caucasian eyes.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear Bunnycakes

You picture is so small, it is hard to tell exactly what is going on with your eyelids.  However it appears that you lack a double fold.  Although you do not have a double fold, you definitely have asian eyes.  You will benefit from a very precisely performed double fold upper eyelid surgery.  Be certain that you crease is make low.  Do not let your surgeon take much if any upper eyelid skin.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.