Can I take 4D vest off a day early?

Hi i had vaser lipo done on my upper and lower abdomen and flanks 2.34 litres was removed. Im post 24 days and due to take the 4dvest off in 4 days at the 4 week mark. (Will be still wearing top garment for another 2 weeks) Would it make a diffrence if i take it off a day early as i have a family party to go to and would preffer not to be wearing the vest ?

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

4D vest

It may be ok to remove the vest a day early provided you are healing well.

It is best to see advice from your surgeon.

Chien C. Kat, FRCS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon