How long after Vaser on inner thighs until I'm walking semi-normally again?

I had Vaser on my inner thighs on Wednesday (2nd November), and while I'm not in much pain at all since, I'm finding walking quite tricky because of the swelling and tight/stiff feeling. I'm just really slow and kind of rigid when walking, and because of the swelling meaning I need to keep my feet apart a bit, I look pretty awkward and waddling almost. Should I expect it to take much longer until I can walk semi-normally again? Bit anxious about going back to work and having to explain!

VASER HI DEF inner thigh liposuction post-operative swelling

Thank you for your question regarding inner thigh VASER liposuction.  Typically, most patients are able to walk normally five to seven days after VASER liposuction of the inner thighs. Since you stated that you have minimal pain, I believe your inability to walk is due to swelling only.  To minimize leg and ankle swelling after inner thigh VASER, I would suggest continued leg compression.  In your case, I would suggest a compression garment from groin to ankle for the next four to six weeks.  At work, I would try to keep your legs elevated.  At night, I would suggest you elevate both legs on two to three pillows.  I would also suggest lymphatic massage two to three times a week for three weeks.  If you have any questions regarding inner thigh VASER liposuction, please contact my office. Sincerely, Dr. Katzen

Swelling Cessation after Liposuction--Add Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra, Vanquish, Cellutone/Zwave, Hyperbaric Oxygen

Swelling can last up to 3-6 months after your procedure, however, walking will get easier much sooner. If you are concerned speak to your physician.  I do  recommend adding RF treatments externally like venus legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish, shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave, hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling and improve results. Best, Dr. Emer