Vaser lipo and fat transfer to butt? (Photos)

I want to do Vaser lipo on my belly, fat transfer from my arms belly and beck to my butt to have a big butt how much this can cost?

Vaser Liposuction with Fat Transfer

Hi Kelly, 

The surgery involves fat grafts that are removed from donor sites on your body and transferred to augment your butt. The fat grafts are then prepared for transfer using a filtration purification procedure to separate the fat cells from other liquid also removed during liposuction. Once ready, purified fat is injected through thin cannulas into the buttocks. This procedure is quite labor intensive, which can be reflected in the price. Our cost is $4,085 which includes one area of liposuction from the lower back, but additional areas can be added. Vaser is an additional $1700. I recommend doing research to find a qualified surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Seattle Physician

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring With Fat Grafting For FEMALE HI DEF

You are a great hi def candidate but need an in person consult to determine what end result you can get.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat grafting to buttocks

Fat grafting for buttocks augmentation is a great option for many women.  Fat for grafting may be harvested by various forms of liposuction, of which, Vaser is one.  Fat obtained from the Vaser procedure has been shown to provide excellent quality fat with a high "take" rate.  Limitations fat grafting include: (1) getting enough fat out to give adequate results (it usually takes a minimum of 200 mL - almost a measuring cup) per cheek to have decent results, but often we may inject up to 1000 mL or more; (2) unpredictability of end result:  we know that some percent of the injected fat will die and not provide a lasting result - whether that is 50% or 20% or less, depends upon many variables, most of which are NOT in the control of the surgeon performing the procedure, but more to do with "patient factors," such as age, smoking, underlying health status, and genetic factors.  Surgeons who perform fat grating often use many additional technologies, such as "stem cell enhancement" or platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to provide additional growth factors and to improve their "take rate."  These add-ons are also likely to add to the bottom line.

From the photos you provided, you appear to be a good candidate.  The cost of the procedure will depend on many things too: the process used to "clean" the harvested fat, the number of body areas required to obtain the required fat volume, and type of anesthesia used.  Based on your photos, I would recommend liposuction of the abdomen and waist or "love handles" and possibly the outer thighs and bra roll areas too - that should provide enough fat to make it worthwhile and give you a good result.  In my practice, that would run somewhere between $6,000-$10,000, or more if more areas of liposuction are done or if any of the add-ons are included.  Harvested fat can also be cryopreserved (specially frozen) for use at a later date or to "touch up" an area that may not have had as good fat retention.  Most surgeons prefer to do these procedures with the patient under general anesthesia, however, I often do them under sedation with local (numbing) agent, depending upon patient preference.

Vaser with fat transfer

Vaser is excellent for contouring problem areas and utilizing liposuctioned fat for grafting. You appear to be an ideal candidate for the areas mentioned. We do offer specials.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations.

Cost Can Vary

Hello! Costs can vary widely depending on geographic location, experience of the doctor and quality of the clinic. My best recommendation would be to schedule a consultation with a clinic near you, after first reading reviews of others' experiences with the doctor. 

In good health,

Dr. Berger

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Very good candidate for Vaser Liposuction with 1000 g on each side

Thanks for the photos. In my opinion you are a very good candidate for this surgery. Around 4000 g fat should be removed from the your stomach, belt and back area. After the taken fat will be filitrated and than injected into your butt. I guess that 1000 g fat can be transferred on each side. This seems like it is a lot but it isn't as your body will absorb nearly 40-50% of the injected fat. After the surgery you should stay for one night in hospital. 3 weeks a pressure garment should be worn for 24 hours. 10 days after you can start with LPG or a normal massage which helps to reshape your body.The final result can be seen after 3-6 month. Good luck...

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon