2 month post vaser lipo. Is this swelling around the belly button or is a possible revision needed? (Photos)

As stated I am 2 months post op. I am very happy with my new shape however I have a "little donut" around my belly button that is very concerning. I've seen women heavier than me achieve flat tummy results. Is it possible that this is still swelling or does it look more like a revision is needed. I still weary garment full time, often with an ab board and haveassaged and done cavitations. I will be seeing my PS but would like opinions beforehand. Thank you!

Vaser liposuction

Most likely that is swelling, but an exam and time is necessary to determine if there is residual fat. Some areas may take up to 1 year.

Close follow up with your plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss treatment options.

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Swelling Cessation after Liposuction--Add Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra, Vanquish, Cellutone/Zwave, Hyperbaric Oxygen

You may still have some swelling from your procedure which can last up to 6 months. I recommend adding lymphatic massage and hyperbaric oxygen along with your compression to help reduce swelling. I also recommend adding coolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to make the skin smooth and help remove scar tissue. It appears tho that this is fat that either needs local fat reduction with coolsculpting and vanquish or a revision hi definition contouring procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer. Best, Dr. Emer