How much do silicone butt implant cost?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Buttock Implant Cost

Thank you very much for your question.

Prices will probably be between $7-10,000 depending on your location.  I recommend calling around to a few plastic surgery practices in your area to inquire about price.  Best of luck!

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

How much do silicone butt implant cost?

The general range is plus or minus $10,000. I suggest seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for the best estimate. 

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

How much do silicone butt implants cost?

Hello thari88,
Thanks for your question.
The cost of a butt implant will depend on your area of the country, your surgeon, the implant type, anesthesia fees, and facility fees.
There is a range of cost that may be between $7,000-$10,000.
I would recommend that you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more about butt implants.
Take care,
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Buttock implants cost?

Surgical prices vary by region, surgeon reputation, and surgical experience.  Please read on for more details. 

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12 months) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants).
Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.
Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like liquid silicone, PMMA, and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high infection rate, guaranteed tendency to migrate away from the original area they were injected, and almost always stimulate a lot of inflammation with a subsequent and disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock/hip augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 1 1/2 inch long incision along the inner curve of each upper buttock cheek at the level of the tailbone, similar to two opposing parentheses ")(" (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle. On the other hand, hip implants are placed under just the fascia because no significant muscle exists in this region. However, because they are much smaller and lighter, their likelihood of migration is relatively low. Because all of this, it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure so that the implant placement is precise for both locations. And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to <2% (much lower than and contrary to popular belief by many other surgeons not experienced in buttock implants).
Depending upon the amount of your current fat reserves and their distribution, you may or may not be a reasonable candidate for fat transfer. If you are wanting to utilize the fat to further augment your buttock in addition to implants, then I caution you against this. The reason being that the fat needs to be placed into the buttock muscles for optimal survival, however,a this is exactly where the implant needs to reside and thus risks infection and/or death of the fat. Because of this risk, I frequently avoid fat grafting into a buttock that has an implant. Bottom line, I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon specialist in buttock augmentation (BOTH implants and fat transfer) to determine what option is best for you. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock Implants

Buttock implants vary in price by the company based on the size of the implant.
So the final price would depend on the implant that is chosen for you based on the measurements and your desired look

Cost of silicone buttock implants

Price questions are always a difficult thing to answer. This is because so many variables go into the answer. There is the surgeon fee, which varies according to your geographic area as well as the surgeon's level of expertise. There is the anesthesia fee, there is the operating room/hospital fee, there is the cost of the actual implants, etc.
I would recommend you make phone calls to surgeons in your area, board certified plastic surgeons, and see if you can get pricing over the phone. If not an exact price, ballpark ranges. This will give you the best idea.
Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon