Is this normal for one full syringe of Volbella? I don't see a difference, do you? (Photo)

I don't even see a difference, and I got this yesterday (I don't feel swollen anymore, and they can't exactly get bigger from here).

Volbella and Lips

Volbella is a fantastic new injected for the lips.  It is great for fine lines around the lips and will give you a subtle look in the lips themselves.  If you want a larger look then Juvederm Ultra Plus would be better for you.  Please consult an expert in lip enhancement. Best, Dr. Green

NIce...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think your lips are great. It takes up to one week before your filler settles. Your lips look fuller, but also in proportion to the rest of your facial features. Yes, you could slightly define your vermillion border, but the overall improvement, though subtle, is just right. 

Re-evalute in one week then decide. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

LIps

Your lips do look fuller from the picture and how do they look now. The filler used was correct and maybe you need to add filler to the vermillion border for definition. This is an advanced technique so be sure to get an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon consultation for recommendations and treatment options.

Good luck!

Alim R. Devani, MD, FRCPC
Calgary Dermatologist

Lip filling with Volbella

I believe that your lips do look more full, although you may want to get some filler put into the vermillion or border of the lip to enhance the size more as opposed to just injecting the body of the lip. Have your dermatologist reassess you 2 weeks after the injection.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Volbella Lip results

Volbella is a gentle, soft filler for the lips. Your lips look good before the filler and are fuller afterwards.
I recommend that you see your doctor and have discussion regarding your concerns.

Mariusz Sapijaszko, MD, FRCPC
Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon