What's the difference between Emax Lithium Disilicate and emax veneers?

are they different or are they the same thing ? which one is better? is emax the strongest material among all veneers? any suggestions will be welcomed thanks

Emax #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
You are describing the same type of restoration. Emax is the esthetic material of choice for veneers while also offering durability. While it's important for your dentist to select the best material for your veneers, it's also important that you select an excellent dentist. The best indicator to determine if the dentist is going to give you the results that he/she claims, is by viewing before and after photos of his/her patients that have undergone similar or the same procedures. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Emax veneer

lithium disilicate is material of emax veneer.lithium disilicate is material of emax veneer. lithium disilicate is material of emax veneer.

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist

E-max dental material

From your question, I believe you are describing the same type of restoration. Currently Emax is the goto material for veneers and crowns. You can get beautiful, thin, natural looking restorations that are very durable.  

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Dentist

Emax veneers

I believe you are describing the same type of restoration. Currently Emax is the hot material for veneers. You can get beautiful, thin, natural looking restorations that are very durable.