Can Doxycycline affect or harm a hair transplant?

I had a hair transplant 8 months ago. I've been getting really oily skin and acne on my face. I saw a dermatologist who prescribed me Doxycycline in pill form. I'm wondering if this medication contributes to hair loss, or if it can affect the hair transplant in any way?

Doxycycline is not known to cause hair loss. I you have issues, it is best to followup with your doctor for an examination.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Doxycycline

This medication is not known for hair loss as a side effect, but you should speak with your doctor and ask your doctor that question

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon