Is Vobella used for the sagging corners of the mouth?

Volbella for corners of the mouth

Thank you for your question bobbysgirlmeri. Volbella is a hyaluronic acid filler designed to enhance the volume, definition, and shape of the lips as well as to address lines on or around the lips. Volbella can be used around the mouth. Other fillers such as Juvederm can also be used in this area. Placement of a small amount of Botox in the DAO muscle will relax this muscle which pulls down on the corners of the mouth. This leads to an elevation of the corners of the mouth by 1-2 mm. 

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Volbella and Sagging lips

Volbella is a fabulous filler for the lips but when you need more support around the oral commissures I prefer Juvederm or Restylane Lyft which are thicker products and give longer lasting results.  Please consult an expert in Volbella for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Best location for Vobella

Great question, Vobella is used to fill in fine lines around the mouth. It doesn't really provide considerable volume in the lip or the surrounding area. If it is volume you are seeking, or pushing up the corner of the lip, I would likely recommend Juvederm Ultra or Juvederm UltraPlus. Best of luck!

Lesley Rabach, MD

Volbella around the mouth

Thank you for your question. Volbella is best for fine lines and minor volume augmentation of the the lips. I would recommend Ultra Plus or Restylane for this area. Good luck!

Anthony J. Wilson, MD
Portsmouth Physician

Thank you for sharing your question.  Though Volbella could be used in the corners of the mouth I tend to prefer Juvederm Ultra plus as this will lend greater support and structure to the tissues than Volbella.  Hope this helps.