Will my hair recover from seborrheic dermatitis crise?

I have seborrheic dirmatitis since 6 years ago but this month I had a crises and lost some hair . I am using kpl shampoo and locoid crelo hydrocortisone butyrate 1mg/g.

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

Seborrheic dermatitis does not cause a rapid increase in hair loss. I suggest consulting with an expert for proper evaluation and treatment. Best, Dr. Emer

Seborrheic dermatitis on scalp

This can be a difficult problem to treat. See a dermatologist who understands these conditions and can give you advice. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Cause of hair loss

You may get some hair loss from seborrhtic dermatitis but this is uncommon. To get the proper treament you need to see a specialist. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Seb derm

It's best to see a dermatologists. It's not common for seborrheic dermatitis to trigger a massive episode of hair loss. See a physician to review all the factors. 

Jeff Donovan, MD, PhD
Vancouver Dermatologist

Seborrheic dermatitis responds well to frequent shampooing of scalp and face with ketoconazole 2% shampoo. occasionally a short burst of oral steroid is indicated if the scaling and redness get out of hand. You should consult your surgeon or your experienced practitioner to re-evaluate the diagnosis and treatment to make sure you are on the right track.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon