Hair shedding by Minoxidil after 2 weeks?

after two weeks of using monoxidil 5% and finasteride I'm having ah serious hair shedding .is it good or bad.will I get my hair back

Some shedding after using minoxidil

Many of our cleonts notice increase shedding after starting to use minoxidil for the first few weeks. This should not presist. 

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair shedding by Minoxidil

Yes I observed that kind of early this shedding in my patients who use Minoxidil 5% but it is not persistent . it will be over and hair get better in a few weeks.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Shedding After Minoxidil

Thanks for your question!  Unfortunately this period of shedding is a common side effect of starting the Minoxidil 5%.  I recommend following back up with your hair loss treatment expert.  Best of luck!

Shedding after minoxidil

Shedding after minoxidil is common.  I can't say if you'll get your hair back or not but often the shedding is a temporary phenomenon.