0.5mm dermaroller on areola scar from breast augmentation on dual plane placement

I want to use a 0.5 mm dermaroller on my areola scars. My breast implants are placed dual plane. My surgery was 21 months ago. The scars are White, and one nipple worst than the other. Could the dermaroller touch the implant and break it? Or as the needles are short they wont reach the implant? Thanks and best Regards

0.5mm dermaroller on areola scar from breast augmentation on dual plane placemen

Thanks for your query.Micro needling along with peels is a better option as far as the scars are concerned you can attach the picture then it becomes easier to consult.All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

No. Derma roller safe

Not at this depth. It is safe. Stick with the 0.5 mm rollers as you suggested. I would add a vitamin A serum 3-4 days after rolling, earlier if your skin has healed. 
All the best
Dr Davin LimLaser dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist